We are rediscovering Salford's Bridgewater Canal by collecting memories, environmental sounds and real life accounts from people who have lived and worked in the area. The canal is rich in history and there are many stories to be told - so come and join sound artist Karen Lauke and help us to create long lasting audio memories and soundscapes or join our workshops to learn recording and editing skills.
We are looking for:
- people with stories to tell about working or living in the area
- interesting historical facts
- traditional songs and poetry
- your viewpoint on the canal and the proposed improvements
- volunteers to get involved with recording
To find out more about this project or to get involved contact us at email@example.com